Privacy statement for the websites of TRIMM Multimedia B.V.
Date of release: 23-05-2018
Personal data we process
TRIMM processes personal data about you by your use of our services and/or because you have provided these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Personal data and contact details that you actively provide by completing our contact form or application form or by chatting with us.
- Location data derived from the IP address or other locationbased technologies.
- Information about your device such as internet browser type and device type.
Why we need these data
TRIMM processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to perform our services or to be able to be of service to you via our chat.
- In the event of an application, to process your application.
- TRIMM analyses your behaviour on our website in order to improve the website for you as a user.
How long we store data
TRIMM will not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data are used. Our retention periods are:
- Newsletter: we store the data you have provided in order to receive our newsletter for as long as you are registered. After you have unsubscribed from your newsletter, we will immediately and permanently delete your data from our email list.
- Contact form: we store the data you have provided in order to contact us for at least as long as the contact lasts. Hereafter we will delete your data immediately.
- Application form: we store your data during the application process. Your personal data will be deleted from the systems of TRIMM after completion of your application process or at the latest six weeks after sending your application.
- Chat: the data you provide via the chat function are stored in the LiveChat application for the period of one month. If you wish to have this conversation deleted earlier, you may submit your request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing with third parties
TRIMM will never provide personal data to third parties unless this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a statutory obligation.
Mapping website visits
Your rights as a data subject
Your rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are the following:
- Right to notification in the event of a data breach: in the event a data breach occurs resulting in 'a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons', we will be obliged to report this within 72 hours after we become aware of the data breach.
- Right to access: you have the right to request a company which personal data they have about you. These data must be provided free of charge in an electronic format.
- Right to deletion: you have the right to delete your information (provided that these are not necessary for, for example, transactional purposes).
You may send a request for access, rectification or deletion to email@example.com. TRIMM will respond as quickly as possible, but always within four weeks, to your request.
You can also reach us via:
- Website: https://www.trimm.nl
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +31 (0)53 4800480
- Business address: Moutlaan 25, 7523 MC Enschede, the Netherlands
- Postal address: Postbus 1208, 7500 BE Enschede, the Netherlands
TRIMM takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data are nevertheless not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
TRIMM has, among other things, taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. This is shown in the address bar, indicating 'https', and by the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards we use in order to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf containing viruses, spam or that are meant to obtain personal (login) details.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We therefore recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, so as to prevent data on children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
TRIMM strives to safeguard your privacy in the best possible way. If, after your contact with us, you nevertheless have complaints about our working method with regard to privacy and security, then you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).
TRIMM will be free to change its privacy statement if necessary. Visit this page regularly to stay informed about the latest changes.