Online event for Nexperia not a one-off solution, but resulted in a central content hub
Every year, Nexperia participates in PCIM Europe, the world's leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy, and energy management. However, due to COVID-19, this year the event was cancelled. In order to still get in touch with engineers and customers, we helped Nexperia to organize their own online event.
Nexperia Power Live Event took place on July 2 and 3. The event was accessible 24/7, optimized for mobile and consisting of both on-demand and live schedule. It consisted of four different tracks, each containing four live sessions. A total of 21 different speakers from all over Europe gave a presentation during the Nexperia Power Live Event.
For Nexperia it was important to create an online event that considered their objectives for PCIM. Those are:
- Showcase new innovations
- Engage with customers to build relationships
- Engage with engineering audience to generate leads
- Engage with media to generate online coverage
To keep those objectives considered, we created a registration page to access the event, forms to request hardcopy materials, mailings with invitations to register and options to request more information or to talk to an expert one on one via LiveChat.
To reach potential visitors for the event, we have set up several campaigns:
- Mailings to Nexperia’s database
- LinkedIn campaigns, targeting both companies and industries
- Advertising on external platforms
- Advertising via Google ads and Google display network
The impact on traditional trade shows in 2020 forced us to react at fast speed to create an alternative digital solution. Working closely with TRIMM from concept stage through to execution resulted in a slick and professional event, which produced successful tangible results. We also received positive feedback from our industry when comparing ours to other online eventsKelly Fotheringham, Marketing Communications Manager at Nexperia
The digital event platform was created in Nexperia’s own Magnolia environment. This enabled visitors to request samples, visit product pages and download datasheets on the same platform as where the digital event took place.
After the event was over, we transformed Nexperia Power Live Event into a central location where all content was brought together, called the Technology Hub. In this way, the event was not an one-off solution, but a location where all on demand content and recorded streams can be found. A central hub where engineers can be inspired by fellow engineers.
- The event page views throughout the promotion period was 20,410.
- In total 424 unique visitors attended a live session or re-watched a live session.
- 63% of the unique visitors who subscribed for the event were not yet in the Nexperia’s contact database.
- 318 downloads were executed on the event platform.
- A lot of positive feedback from event visitors.
- The on-demand videos created for the event went on to have over 14,000 views on Nexperia’s YouTube platform.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about the project or about the TRIMM Online Event Platform? Please contact us via the contact form below.
Thanks for your message, we will reply as soon as possible!